Monday, May 27, 2013

We all have so many changes going on in life. I always seem to have things I want to say but never do, so I thought I would put them down here. About myself..... I live on 2 acres in Oregon with my husband, 22 year old son, 20 year old daughter in law, 11 month old granddaughter, 20 (almost 21) year old son, 10 (almost 11) year old son, 3 dogs, 2 cats and 24 chickens with 2 ducks. I am a stay at home mom although I have worked in the past. I seem to always have something to do. We used to live in the middle of a big city in California and moved to sometimes it seems like the middle of nowhere. We started 4-H this year with our youngest and next year we are doing a non-traditional homeschooling by using a public virtual school. The future holds a vast array of possibilities and some will be good and some I am sure will be not so good. But I try and keep a humorous outlook and smile through the difficult. If you find this blog hopefully you will follow it and my journey ..... wherever it may take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment